Friday, May 20, 2011

Im off!

Hello Everyone!
    I thought I would have a fun picture of myself with a Lonely Planet Travel book or something like that, but of course I packed everything before I did this post. Oops.

My flight departs at 12:46pm, and then I'm in the Atlanta airport until 4:40.  I'll have my phone on until then, if anyone wants to send me a text message. After that, my phone number won't be good until I fly back into the US on the 19th of June. I should be arriving in Madrid around 7:30am on the 21st their time, and they are six hours ahead of us, but don't look for another post until well after that once I have time to settle in.  Thanks for all the emails and well wishes, and I'm looking forward to updating you again soon!

Adios!

1 comment:

  1. If you haven't picked an additional city to visit, I suggest Sevilla or Avila!

    ReplyDelete