Saturday, May 21, 2011

Arrived in Madrid!

Hola a todos!
    
      I'm currently in a little cafe in the Madrid Airport. I had to pay to use the internet here unfortunately, so I probably won't have a good update with photos until after I get settled in with my host family later today. It's currently 9am here and our next flight to Valencia is 12pm, then I'll get settled in there and hopefully find a coffee shop or find my host family to have the internet.

My first international flight is complete! I was luckily able to sleep quite a bit on the way over, so hopefully things are smooth sailing. I saw a glimpse of the gorgeous sunrise over Spain as we flew in, and it was so exciting to really make the realization I'm off for new adventures! More updates soon, keep me in your thoughts for safe travel and settling in.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got in safely, I was thinking of you :)
    It sounds like everything is going really well!
    Best of luck transitioning into the Spain life <3

    ReplyDelete